That Blue Dress


After a busy week of travelling up and down, to and from Cornwall, I'm finally home to start this blog off!
So for today's post its all about a new favourite dress of mine!



As part of my week of travelling, we went to Newark, where I was brought up as a baby, for a family wedding and it was beautiful. So a few months ago, I started planning on what I wanted to wear to this wedding and I spent ages searching for the right dress.
In past events I normally choose something that is figure hugging to show off my figure. But then after eating and drinking I would get bloated and it would make me very self conscious so this time I wanted something that I would be comfortable in.  So for this event I opted for a maxi dress so it would be comfy to dance and move around in. 



So I found dress on the online store NA-KD, It is a blue maxi dress made out of cotton so its very soft. The sizing on Na-KD was different to normal online stores and you could pick either Small, Medium, Large or , Extra Large. So i ordered a size larger than what I would normally order and it fitted perfectly. 

The dress is a wrap dress with a tie around belt. This is a perfect dress for curvy girls like me because the wrap of the dress shows off your cleavage which is very flattering because this is the only part that shows off skin so this dress is perfect to wear to a wedding. The tie around belt brings in your waist which gives you that hourglass figure and its a lovely shape for curvy women. 




Apart from wearing this to weddings and events it would be perfect for a summers day out to the beach dress and also the same in the autumn. You can wear it for just chilling out at home, a day out etc etc. As you can see in these images I wore the dress to an afternoon at Kynance and it was perfect for the weather because it was a bit chilly and windy but because its cotton it kept me warm. 

Until Next Time, 





Comments

Popular Posts