Home

So today's blog post is about the place that I live in. Now we moved in April, so we haven't lived here very long but its definitely my favourite place that we have lived. And to show you how much I love it, and how beautiful it is, a few weeks ago Harry and I went out to film a bit because golden hour was especially great that evening. So here is that video.. I hope you enjoy it!



Any way's, now that you have watched that. I want you to know about my little village. So we live in a cute house that is literally a 10 second walk to the creek that is connected to the helford river. Along the side of the creek we have a boat yard that me and my brother love to go and visit and occasionally skateboard (as you can see in the video). Also you'll be able to see in the scenery landscape shots that we are surrounded by a lot of nature and just up the road is the most beautiful woods I have seen. In the spring, the blue bells created a beautiful carpet that covers the whole of the woods. This gives us a great location to do photo shoots in!



On Wednesday's in the village, the local chip van comes and all the locals in the village go down to get their classic fish and chips and they enjoy a cool drink from the pub looking out at the creek. In the summer all the tourists did this and it was nice to see them enjoying what we get to live right net too every single day! 

Where I live it is so so beautiful and I haven't yet adventured around the whole village and so far it takes my breathe away as we watch our village change each season. 

Until Next Time, 



Comments

Popular Posts