Snuggy Slippers

As we are heading towards the winter now in the UK, I wanted to tell you about my all time favourite slippers right now from a company based in London called Sheepers




First discovered in Poland by the lovely designer and owner of Sheepers, Nicole Skowroneck, Nicola has produced these beautiful polish sheepskin slippers. All of the products are hand made by true and traditional Polish artisans which follows back to her childhood memories of wearing the comfiest and warmest slippers when visiting her family. You can read all about her story of how Sheepers was born on their website. Definitely go and read about the background story its so interesting!
LINK: https://www.sheepers.co.uk/



Myself and my Mum have a HUGE obsession with this brand that we have everything. I love these slippers so much because I think they are rather snazzy and fun to wear around at home, or if your like me and love slippers where them to walk down to your local shop or to travel in etc. The designs and patterns on the slippers are so cute and colourful and the fur around and inside them is so comfy and warm and matches will all outfits and pj's!



My absolute favourite pair that I own right now are part of the rose gold collection (I am shown wearing them in the video above). Because I am a girly girl I love the pink pattern on them and then there is so much fluffy fur around it, making these slippers the best shoe to put your feet into after a long busy day at work or even when getting up in the morning. 
We also have the fur rug which is so so soft and if you know me you'll know how many animals we have and all of them love it. My cat Kevin sleeps on it in front of the fire and he looks so sophisticated and cute on it, bless him! 





Anyways, I bloody love this company and I wear my gorgeous slippers at every minute that I can so I highly recommend this brand to keep your feet warm this winter! ðŸ’—

Until Next Time,

Comments

Popular Posts